Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tagged...

Four Jobs I have had:
Jo-Anne Fabrics
Taco Bell
Dial-America (one of those wonderful telemarketers!)
Secretary for Bro. Mike Fox (I LOVED this job!!!)


Four Films I can watch over and over:
The Sound of Music (I'm with ya Joy!)
White Christmas
Anne of Green Gables
Facing the Giants

Four Places I have lived:
Muncie, IN
Alpine, TN
Knoxville, TN
Harriman, TN
West Union, OH (I know that's 5 but I couldn't leave out West Union!)

Four of my favorite TV shows:
I Love Lucy
Andy Griffith (Joy, I am really trying not to copy you)
Dick Van Dyke
Bonanza

Four favorite foods:
CHINESE!!! (can that be all four?)
Italian
Doughnuts
Ice Cream:)

Four websites I visit daily:
My friends blogs (that is more than four though)
DIY.net (not daily)
HGTV (not daily)
Better Homes and Garden (BHG.com)(not daily)

Four Places I would love to be:
On a date with Jimmy
England
Temple Baptist Church, Powell, TN (love to visit my friends in the church)
Visiting my family anywhere (PA, TN, GA, or ID)

*Four People I'm tagging:
Stephanie
Angela
Charity
Jeanene

*To those I tagged...you do not have to do this. I just put your names in because that was one of the statements. You won't hurt my feelings if you don't do it. We just won't be friends anymore. j/k:)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for doing this, copy-cat, I mean, Alicia.

Anonymous said...

I'm just not that interesting. I mean, the first one is 4 jobs I've had...I've only ever had one! Enjoyed reading yours! :o)

ap