Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Missing Briley

My Briley is on a well-deserved vacation. Being the oldest of an ever-growing family requires a lot of work on her part. My Mom and Dad came last night to pick her up and she is going to be staying the week with them. Then she is going to Jimmy's mom and dad's for a couple days and they are going to bring her back with them since they are coming to visit next week.
She has been gone about 3 hours now and I miss her like crazy!! This is the first time she has ever been away from me for longer than a day or two and I don't think I am going to make it. I have Ladies Meeting tonight and this is the first time she won't be with me!
To my beautiful little girl...I love you and I miss you!!!
Here are some special summer pictures of my girl:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Briley is such a beautiful girl...

ap

Joy said...

I'm sorry you miss her so bad! I'm sure she will have a great time. At least you have plenty more to keep you going. ;)See you soon!

Anonymous said...

You will survive!:) Isn't it nice to have a close family?! I love it!
Jeanene

The Bryants said...

I hope Briley is enjoying herself, and I hope Mommy is doing ok too!

I enjoy your blog, and look forward to seeing you again next time you're out this way!

Stephanie Fowler said...

I am sure Briley had a wonderful time with your family. I am glad she was able to go. I love you all and can't wait to spend some time together :)

wilkersonhome said...

There is no doubt that Briley is missed, but I'm sure she's enjoying her special time with family. Oldest daughters are big blessings! :) Briley is a beautiful young lady!