Lora!! I don't know if you will read this or not but if you do please let me know how to get in contact with you! I have been wanting to get in touch with you for a long while now. This is an answer to prayer. Love ya!
Alicia, Mary gave me your blog address. I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful family. Did you get our Christmas card? Please let me know. I would love to hear from you. Love, Rhonda
6 comments:
Merry Christmas to the Reagans! Can't wait for you to see the pics of Macey...so adorable!!!
So sweet!!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Did you get my email last night??? I'm having trouble with sending/receiving email...please let me know. :)
Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! to you and your beautiful, sweet family Alicia! from your old time TN friend, Lora Looper (aka Lora Dale) : )
Lora!! I don't know if you will read this or not but if you do please let me know how to get in contact with you! I have been wanting to get in touch with you for a long while now. This is an answer to prayer. Love ya!
Alicia, Mary gave me your blog address. I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful family. Did you get our Christmas card? Please let me know. I would love to hear from you. Love, Rhonda
Post a Comment