Okay, the kids are in bed and I probably should be too but I wanted to work on this! We enjoyed our week in TN and is was so good to see old friends at the Crown Bible Conference. Since coming home, life has been a whirlwind. We are having our church Bible Conference next week so we have been working like crazy to prepare for that. My house has yet to be put back together since it was rewired several weeks ago. With painting and touch up in every room, closets emptied and everything in Briley's room, and running out of energy(and breath!) since baby is due in June has kept me hopping. Since I have company coming this week I have to get this place in order. AHHH!! Bu tin the midst of everything, you still have fun so here are a few candid shots (nothing professional I assure you) of my blessings.




Alright, that is enough for today. I have got to go to bed! Goodnight...
Alicia
6 comments:
They are cuties! Isn't God good to us?!?!?!?!
I love seeing the pictures of your kids! They are so much fun! Keep updating those of us that can't be there to see them often.
Looking forward to seeing you soon! :) :)
I started a blog. I don't have many pictures on it yet. After my yard sale and Baby Day this weekend, I hope to get out some old pictures and post. You can check it out at thefowlerfamilyofgirls.blogspot.com
Love ya! Stephanie
I love your pictures...keep 'em coming! So Stephanie has a blog now...we sucked her in! ha ha! ;o)
ap
Great pictures! Did you put Isaiah up to this, Alicia? Reminds me of something his mother would probably have done.:)
Love you guys!
Jeanene
I'm glad you have a blog! Your children are beautiful, I'm not sure if I've ever seen them.We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Alicia, Your pics are great. Can't wait to see you all again. Love ya, Janie
Post a Comment